I’m going to skip the introductory “how I discovered this recipe” novel that most bloggers put before getting to the good stuff. All I’m going to say is, if you love a quick, delicious, healthy meal and have a Costco membership, this recipe is for you.
10 Minute Teriyaki Beef Bowls
Recommended appliances for this recipe:
- Instapot or Rice cooker
- 1 half package Sous Vide Sliced Grass-fed Beef Sirloin (found at Costco)
- 12 oz Broccoli Steam Bag
- 2 cups Rice
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put 2 cups rice in Instapot or rice cooker (be sure to wash it first), add water to just above rice. Set Instapot to “rice” setting.
- Heat pan on medium, add one tablespoon olive oil.
- Carefully peel sirloin strips apart and place in pan. Cook for about 15 seconds each side or until each slice is warm. Careful not to overcook. As the slices are warmed, set on plate.
- While sirloin is cooking, place broccoli steam bag in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Once the last of the sirloin is cooked, add 3 tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce to pan and add back in your sirloin. Warm for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Once broccoli is done, place in bowl, add salt and pepper to taste.
- By this time, the rice should be done cooking - if it’s not, then you get a little break before calling everyone to dinner. Do with it what you will.
- Once rice is done, assemble bowls, adding in any additional garnishes or sauces that you wish. Some garnishes I would recommend would be sesame seeds, green onion and soy sauce.